1. What did the Romans call Scotland?
2. Who was made Lord Mayor of London In 1397, 1398, 1406 And 1419?
– Richard (Dick) Whittington
3. Who was Henry VIIIs last wife?
– Catherine Parr
4. Who was the youngest British Prime Minister?
– William Pitt (The Younger)
5. In which year was Joan of Arc burned at the stake?
6. Which nationality was the polar explorer Roald Amundsen?
7. Who was the first female Prime Minister of Australia?
– Julia Gillard (2010-2013)
8. Which English explorer was executed in 1618, fifteen year after being found guilty of conspiracy against King James I of England and VI of Scotland?
– Sir Walter Raleigh
9. Which English city was once known as Duroliponte?
10. The first successful vaccine was introduced by Edward Jenner in 1796. Which disease did it guard against?
11. Which is the name of the first bridge that was built in London across the River Thames?
– London Bridge
12. World War I began in which year?
13. What is the name of first African American woman who crowned as Miss America?
– Vanessa Williams
14. What was the name of the country on which the Khmer Rouge was a regime ruling in the 20th century?
15. What is the name of Roman Emperor who built a massive wall in 122 A.D. across Northern Britain?