1. How many days are there in a fortnight?
– 14 days
2. Which country displays the Bible on its national flag?
– The Dominican Republic
3. In 1781, what is the name of the first planet that was discovered using the telescope?
4. Which nail grows really faster?
5. What is the name of the continent that has an only fewest plant of flowers?
6. What is the name of mineral in which spinach is high?
7. What is the name of a U.S. nonprofit organization who sells the boxes of cookies about the 200 million per year?
– The girl scouts
8. What is the name of a Spanish artist who said that he would eat his wife when she died?
9. What is the type of dog that has breeds known as Scottish, Welsh and Irish?
10. What is a hurdy-gurdy?
– It’s a musical instrument
11. Which is the brightest star in the sky?
12. What is the name of the capital city of Peru?
13. What is the name of the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea?
14. Which is the second largest animal of the land?
– Pronghorn antelope