1. Which is the largest human organ?
2. Which type of story is called fable?
– A story which conveys a moral lesson.
3. What is the plural of sheep?
4. Which is the smallest planet in the solar system?
5. Which animal is mostly found in Australia?
6. Which is the largest and deepest ocean in the world?
– Pacific Ocean
7. Which wonder of the world is located in Egypt?
– The pyramid of Giza
8. Which is the largest country in the world?
9. What is a synonym?
– A word which has the same meaning as another word.
10. What are the human’s five senses?
– Taste, Smell, Hearing, Sight, and Touch